"Two unfaithful wives" "Second wife" reveal

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gwyneth-Paltrow-and-Chris-Martin-together-for-Thanksgiving-with-their-children/41334

Gwyneth Paltrow posted this group photo on Instagram yesterday. As you can see, her children, Apple and Moses, are there. A few other people who look so familiar I just can’t place them right now but if you can, please tell me. Oh yeah, and Chris Martin, at the other end of the table, but that’s him. Definitely him.


Is Brad Falchuk the one taking the picture? Or was his divorce also a conscious uncoupling? Ahem.

It’s still fascinating to me. That now that they’re no longer together, only now is she including him in her social media posts.

Anyway, the food looks delicious and I’ve decided I need more white serving platters in every single shape I can find.

November 27, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Two unfaithful wives




Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus
top